We need to hire a developer (real cash money!) to assist with the setup of an interactive workflow:
- Using a Playbook as a guide, the user is given a set of checklist tasks.
- For each task, the user runs a unique slash command for that checklist task.
- Similar to Matterpoll, the user is presented with a corresponding interactive dialog and is prompted for an answer to the unique checklist task question.
- Questions / answers will be text, checkboxes, radio buttons of file upload
- The answers (and files) are simply posted to the channel.
Happy to set up an exploratory video chat to discuss further.