From Where Should I Begin?

Hello, all!

This is my first post after just joining this discussion, so please forgive me and provide kind assistance if I have posted to the wrong subsection.

I am new here but a real enthusiast and loving this community so far. I have a background in teaching coding and in education and feel I could help with documentation, at least for starters.

As a new member in this forum and wish to share and gain some knowledge. I am looking forward to create my own discussion to resolve my query and gain some knowledge.

Also in what category should be taken depends on what factors?

Thankyou in advance.

Dear Elija,

First off: Welcome to our Mattermost community and forum! We’re thrilled to have such a passionate enthusiast like you here.

It’s fantastic that you’re considering contributing to the documentation! Your background in teaching coding and education is going to be a great asset, and we are truly thankful for your interest and support.

There are a few sections on this forum where you might find interesting discussions and ways to contribute.

The “FAQs” section can be a good starting point for learning about common questions concerning Mattermost. It’s where you can help others with answers or find solutions to problems that others may have addressed.

If you’re interested in resolving technical issues or want to help members troubleshoot their issues, the “Troubleshooting” section will be your go-to place.

The “Feedback” category is where you can share your thoughts about the Mattermost product. We highly value user feedback and it really helps us in making Mattermost better.

Finally, if you’re interested in discussing AI with other enthusiasts, the “OpenOps” category is the perfect place to jump into these discussions.

Feel free to ask if you have any further queries. We look forward to your contributions and wish you a fulfilling and enjoyable journey here!

Best Regards,
~John :medal_military: