Large number of files failed to import

Summary
I just completed an import to mattermost from slack. The import process was tough, but it did work. We had a significant number of messages like these in the “./mmetl transform slack” step:
WARN[0009] Not able to access the file F02050ZAT6Y as file access is denied so skipping
WARN[0009] Unable to import the message as the user field is missing.
WARN[0009] Unable to import the message as its type is not supported. post_type=message, post_subtype=reply_broadcast
WARN[0009] Unable to import the message as its type is not supported. post_type=message, post_subtype=channel_archive
WARN[0009] Unable to import the message as its type is not supported. post_type=message, post_subtype=pinned_item

The users and (non-private) channels seemed to make the jump, but I’m wondering if there are steps we can take to reduce the number of failures.

Steps to reproduce
I installed the omnibus today on a fresh ubuntu 20.04LTS linode server
Mattermost Version: 7.10.2
Database Schema Version: 108
Database: postgres
I used an export of slack just as described in the documents

Expected behavior
Honestly just expected more channels to have more of the original traffic come through. I can poke around on our slack channel and see a good bit that didn’t come through

Observed behavior
Some channels that had posts are empty after the import, others somehow go back further than the slack history, it’s odd.