Server was working until I enabled TLS and LetsEncrypt. Whether using mobile app or web to access I can no longer connect to a working server. I could just edit the config.json back to 8065, but that would defeat the purpose of encrypted communication. I was wodnering if maybe the Dynamic DNS name was black listed so I ran: $ sudo certbot certonly --standalone -d example.com per the following thread https://forum.mattermost.com/t/issues-with-https-tls/5018/6
Currently at a loss as DNS and certificates are not my strong suit hence why I clicked use letsencrypt to handle it lol. I have allowed both 80, 8065 and 443 through the firewall so I know its not LAN issue as the server was working perfectly fine before TLS. Any insight would be grateful!