Unable to access mattermost instance

I’m setting up mattermost on GCE while following Redirect .
I’m stacking at “Installing Mattermost Server — 8.Test the Mattermost server to make sure everything works.” in the tutorial page. I think I followed instruction so far without fail, but I cannot access Mattermost instance.

When I run it by sudo -u mattermost ./bin/mattermost , message "Server is listening on [::]:8065" appears.

But accessing by curl http://localhost:8065 , I receive html that says We're having trouble connecting to Mattermost. If refreshing this page (Ctrl+R or Command+R) does not work, please verify that your computer is connected to the internet.
Accessing by curl http://<ip-address-of-server>:8065 , I receive nothing. And I enter this URL in browser, it says Firefox can’t establish a connection to the server at <ip-address-of-server>.

Are there any extra settings to access Mattermost? Thank you for helping me.

Hi @YutaNagaoka,

Here are some additional questions to help troubleshoot this:

1. What happens if you try Ctrl+R or Command+R?
  2. What Mattermost server version are you on?
  3. What is the device (webapp, desktop app) and what is the browser (Windows, Mac, etc.)?
  4. Can you also help send/check the contents of the Developer Tools Console?
  5. To increase log level, you can do the following: Set the File Log Level to Debug: Go to System Console > General > Logging and set File Log Level to DEBUG. If you can’t access the System Console find this line in config.json

This thread might also help: [SOLVED] Server started but app not connecting and no logs

1. I forgot to say I receive html ~If refreshing this page (Ctrl+R or Command+R) does not~ on command line. And this command line is connected to VM on GCE(Google Compute Engine) with SSH.
  2. Mattermost 5.12.1
  3. My browser is Firefox67.0.4 on Windows10
  4. Firefox shows this default connection error page, so there are no additional information on the Developer Tools Console:

I will check log setting and collect more information.