Classification labelling according to sensitive Data

Dear Team ,
Do we have a feature in (Enterprise E20 Version / community version ) of classification labelling as per sensitivity of the data for the Reports/Attachments downloaded from the Mattermost application by users/admins which should contain classification label – Internal, automatically inserted either in the File Properties or Footer.
Regards ,
Rohan

1 Like

Hello, @rohan23

Will it be possible for you to provide more context or screen shots of what kind of classification labelling you are referring to? I don’t quite understand what feature you are looking for and what is the basis of the data sensitivity that you refer to here.

That will help me to understand your requirement better and determine if there are any plugins available to cater to it.

1 Like

I think that the type of labeling would be, for example, a “Confidential - Internal Use Only” message at the footer of each page of a report that might contain information that was sensitive to the organization, etc. Does that sound at all accurate @rohan23?

Thanks for immediate responses , can we consider following labels for data classification
1. Public 2.Internal 3.Confidential 4. Secret

Regards ,
Rohan

Hi, @rohan23

Allow me to get a deeper understanding on the data classification labelling feature that you are interested to implement here.

The way I see it (at least for now) is to have a method of manually / automatically tag or label the post based on specific keywords in the post. Am I getting it right?

Or rather you are looking at a feature to do it like this? (Take note that this is just a mock up that I come up with):

1 Like