Customizing White Mattermost system notification icon

Hi,
Firstable, i would like to thank your help in advance. I have replicated the override icons folder, but I can’t find where I can change the white mattermost system icon used when Mattermost notifies something to users as System.
We are trying to customize an iOS mobile app. We guess that this asset is included as a file icon, but also we have read that could be a svg file hardcoded in the server code. Anyway I really can’t find where to change it, even if it is possible. Can anybody help me with anykind of clue.?

Thanks again in advance,

Regards,

Izzat

Hi,

Is possible to customize that icon?34

Thanks in advance, again.

Regards,

Izzat

Hi @Isabbagh! Apologies for late reply - I have been unable to find information on this as well, so I have asked my teammates for more information and I’ll let you know when I receive feedback.

@Isabbagh - A developer replied that this is not possible unless you have re-built the mobile app. In that case, the code for it is located in https://github.com/mattermost/mattermost-mobile/blob/master/app/components/app_icon.js. Hopefully this helps!

Hi Amy,

Thank you so much for your help. This give us light on the shadows!!

Regards,

Izzat

1 Like

Hi all, I am new to mattermost and I am using v1.49 for the mobile application. I am facing the same issue for changing the icon. My web server shows me the correct icon but mobile app shows white default mattermost icon. I tried to find app_icon.js but it is not available in codebase. is there any way to achieve the same? Thanks