Issues restoring database using mattermost omnibus

Summary
When I try to restore my mmomni backup on a new server, I get the following error:
pg_restore: error: connection to database “mattermost” failed: connection to server at “localhost” (::1), port 5432 failed: FATAL: password authentication failed for user “mmuser”

Steps to reproduce
Using the latest mmomni version, I simply backed up my instance,
copied the backup file to the new server
installed mmomni using the official documentation
and tried to restore the backup using mmomni restore

Noteworhty, while installing, the ngix service hat an error starting.

TASK [Ensure that NGINX is running] **************************************************************************************************************************************************
fatal: [localhost]: FAILED! => {"changed": false, "msg": "Unable to start service nginx: Job for nginx.service failed because the control process exited with error code.\nSee \"systemctl status nginx.service\" and \"journalctl -xeu nginx.service\" for details.\n"}

Edit: I found out nginx could not start, because apache was already binding to port 80.

Observed behavior
some steps worked but I got the following error code:

Backup extracted into temporal directory "/tmp/mmomni_805067078"
Configuration restored in "/etc/mattermost/mmomni.yml"
pg_restore: error: connection to database "mattermost" failed: connection to server at "localhost" (::1), port 5432 failed: FATAL:  password authentication failed for user "mmuser"
connection to server at "localhost" (::1), port 5432 failed: FATAL:  password authentication failed for user "mmuser"
ERROR: error restoring database backup "/tmp/mmomni_805067078/database.dump": exit status 1

I assume the fresh installation used the default user to create the database and the backup has the user password of my old instance. I read something about changing the password in the mmomni.yml file, but I was unable to find that file and would appreciate any help.

Thanks