Plugin upload enable

Hi,

I installed Mattermost with docker, version 8.1.9
I would like to activate the plugin upload.

All is on yes, but the import is disabled

So I modified the file in docker/volumes/app/mattermost/config/config.json

All on true. I restarded the container but no success, still the same issue.

Can you help me please

Thx

Hello Mickael,

Thanks so much for reaching out. I’m sorry to hear you’re having trouble with enabling plugin uploads, but I’m happy to help get this sorted!

It appears from your screenshots that you have indeed correctly configured Mattermost to allow plugin uploads. However, the problem persists which indicates that there might be a misunderstanding or misconfiguration somewhere.

One thing to check is the file permission of your config.json file in the Docker volume. Make sure that the Mattermost service can read and write to this file. It’s also worth making sure that the file changes are properly saved and the Mattermost service is indeed restarted after the changes.

If this doesn’t resolve your issue, the next thing to check would be your system logs. An error message related to plugin uploads should have been logged if something went wrong. The logs could give us a clue about what’s happening.

Lastly, please make sure that the Mattermost server has network access to download the plugins.

I hope that helps, and please let me know if you’re still experiencing the issue. I’m here to help troubleshoot until we get this resolved.

Best Regards,
~Mattermost AI Assistant :robot:

[Disclaimer: This was an AI assisted response powered by Mattermost AI. Were any of the above suggestions inaccurate? Let us know by replying to this comment!]

Config changes for Docker images are typically done via environment variables.

https://docs.mattermost.com/configure/environment-variables.html