Can't search for @all and @here tags

A coworker asked me if there was a way to search for all posts that had been tagged @all in our town square channel. When I tried searching “in:town-square @all” I get no results. We’re using PostgreSQL for our server, and both “here” and “all” appear to be default stop words, so I’m assuming that’s the problem here. Does anyone have a workaround or a change that can be made to our server to allow searching for these terms? Full disclosure, I’m not an admin, just a typical user so I’m not really familiar with databases / SQL. I’m mostly just trying to see if this is possible before going to IT with a request for a change.

What Mattermost server version are you on? What OS and version are you using?

Mattermost Version: 5.25.0

Database Schema Version: 5.25.0

Database: postgres

You very well may be able to request an admin or the individuals who develop/maintain the Mattermost instance to create a custom SQL query that would be something along the lines of a find search to match all messages with the @all or @here regex in the strings and return those values. I’m not as experienced with Postgres as I am MySQL, but I know it is theoretically possible.