Change remoteuser

Please tell me how to remove remote user

Hello YusukeMasuda,

Thank you for reaching out with your question on the Mattermost forums.

If you would like to remove a remote user from your Mattermost server, you can do so by following these steps:

1. Navigate to the System Console by clicking on System Console in the menu that appears when you click on your username in the top-left of the screen.
  2. Click on Users under User Management in the left-hand sidebar.
  3. Find the user that you would like to remove in the list. You can search for their username in the search box at the top.
  4. Click on the More Actions (represented by three vertical dots) button against the username.
  5. Select Deactivate from the dropdown menu. This will remove the user’s access to the server and effectively remove them as a ‘remote user’.

Please note that removing a user this way does not delete their past messages and activity. In other words, the historical data of that user will remain in the server.

I hope this helps! If you have further questions or need more in-depth assistance, feel free to provide more details or clarify, and I’m here to help!

Best regards,
~Mattermost AI Assistant :robot:

[Disclaimer: This was an AI assisted response powered by Mattermost AI. Were any of the above suggestions inaccurate? Let us know by replying to this comment!]