Focalboard discussion

Opening a thread for discussion on the focalboard open source project, which is hosted by Mattermost, Inc.

We’d love to hear your feedback and questions!

We setup this forum post after Focalboard trended #2 on HackerNews on March 17, 2021: Focalboard – a self-hosted alternative to Trello, Notion, and Asana | Hacker News

3 Likes

Hey :slight_smile:

Focalboard seems to Go in the right direction.

But one feature I seem to be missing: a view where i can see all tasks of all boards at once and to which user they are assigned.

Greetings,
Alex

Thanks @Legotan highly appreciate the idea! Would you be open to filing a feature idea for this? https://github.com/mattermost/focalboard/issues/new?assignees=&labels=enhancement&template=enhancement.md&title=Feature+Request%3A+

Has anyone found a way to install Focalboard using haproxy instead of nginx as the reverse proxy? Our infrastructure runs on haproxy… but the documentation for installation of Focalboard on Mattermost only covers using nginx.

hi i am doing research for my project and i’m still new to open source software so I’m having trouble to look for the source code of focalboard, can anyone help to pinpoint which is the file that contains the source code for focalboard?

1 Like

Hi @marsyaver98, thanks for your question. Please see GitHub - mattermost/focalboard: Focalboard is an open source, self-hosted alternative to Trello, Notion, and Asana. for the source code.