In desktop application, When inviting new member, it showing "error while sending the email". After repeating the process it will be sending invitation

Summary
In desktop application, when Inviting new member, it showing “error while sending the email”. After repeating the process it will be sending invitation.

Steps to reproduce
Try to invite a new member.
Version: 7.10

Expected behavior
When I try to add new user, After submit email id, the error message “error while sending the email” will showing on pop up.

Observed behavior
The second time is working but not the first. It will be a bug.

Hi @Anil_Intensas and welcome to the Mattermost forums!

I cannot reproduce that here on 7.10.2 - is that also the version you’re currently on? If not, can you please try to upgrade to at least 7.10.1 (7.10.2 does not really contain a fix that might help here) and try again? If you’re already on this version or cannot upgrade right now, please watch the Mattermost server logfile while you’re trying to invite the new member via e-mail and let me know if there are any log lines posted when the error is displayed in the GUI.

If no error is being logged to the server log (usually located in /opt/mattermost/logs/mattermost.log), then increasing the loglevel to debug might be helpful.

At this moment I can not do anything in that. Client is using it. And thanks a lot for your reply. I will follow it when I get a chance to work on it.