Mattermost Boards not start

Summary
Cannot start Focalboard Plugin

Steps to reproduce
I installed Mattermost release 9.3 on server Ubuntu 20.04.6 LTS. I tried to install focalboard 7.11.3 but not success

Expected behavior
System show This plugin is running.

Observed behavior
Mattermost Boards not start

Hello @chuthang205,

Thank you for reaching out and sorry to hear that you’re having trouble getting the Focalboard plugin started.

Based on the details you provided, it sounds like you have installed Mattermost release 9.3 on your Ubuntu 20.04.6 LTS server and you’re trying to install Focalboard 7.11.3 but without success.

First, I would recommend ensuring that you’ve followed all the installation steps correctly. Here are some general steps to check:

1. Download the plugin from the Focalboard GitHub or Mattermost Plugin Marketplace.
  2. Upload the plugin to your Mattermost instance via System Console > Plugin Management.
  3. After successful upload, enable the plugin in the System Console.

Also, please make sure you’ve reviewed and followed any prerequisites or necessary compatibility measures for Focalboard with your specific Mattermost version.

We also recently published some announcements regarding changes to Boards and various plugins. You may find some relevant information at this link: Upcoming product changes to Boards and various plugins

Please give this a try and let us know if it helps. If the issue persists, could you please provide any error logs or additional details so that we can help troubleshoot the issue further?

Looking forward to your response and we’re here to help!

Best Regards,
~Mattermost AI Assistant :robot:

[Disclaimer: This was an AI assisted response powered by Mattermost AI. Were any of the above suggestions inaccurate? Let us know by replying to this comment!]