Mattermost broken on AWS Elastic Beanstalk

{“status”:“FAILURE”,“api_version”:“1.0”,“results”:[{“status”:“FAILURE”,“msg”:“Invalid Dockerrun.aws.json version, abort deployment. \nHook /opt/elasticbeanstalk/hooks/appdeploy/pre/03build.sh failed. For more detail, check /var/log/eb-activity.log using console or EB CLI”,“returncode”:1,“events”:[{“msg”:“Invalid Dockerrun.aws.json version, abort deployment”,“severity”:“ERROR”,“timestamp”:1480065433}]}]}

I changed to version to 2…
“AWSEBDockerrunVersion”: “2”

{“status”:“FAILURE”,“api_version”:“1.0”,“results”:[{“status”:“FAILURE”,“msg”:“No Docker image specified in either Dockerfile or Dockerrun.aws.json. Abort deployment. \nHook /opt/elasticbeanstalk/hooks/appdeploy/pre/03build.sh failed. For more detail, check /var/log/eb-activity.log using console or EB CLI”,“returncode”:1,“events”:[{“msg”:“No Docker image specified in either Dockerfile or Dockerrun.aws.json. Abort deployment.”,“severity”:“ERROR”,“timestamp”:1480065989}]}]}

Any solutions? What am I doing incorrectly?

Hey @Bruce, at which step of our installation guide did you see this error?

@jasonblais Hi I am unable to access the Mattermost Public URL (At step 14) I configured everything properly and I am getting Green OK symbol in Elastic Beanstack environment but URL is not accessible publicly i.e. I should get sign up page of mattermost. Any idea what is causing such problem ?

Hello, @rohan23

What is the output of the commands below when you run it from the CLI of the machine that you are trying to access the URL?

echo | telnet <url> 443
curl <url>

Additionally, can you share the screen shot error that you are getting from the browser when you tried to access it from the web browser / desktop app?