For all OpenOps & AI discussions
- Search the web using your preferred search engine first. We have an extensive community that spans numerous websites and there is a good chance someone has already solved your problem.
- If you encountered a problem while deploying OpenOps, please review our Install Instructions for OpenOps.
- If these don’t solve your problem, then create a new topic in this category, and provide as much relevant information as possible, including:
- The version of OpenOps (with versions of Mattermost & mattermost-plugin-ai) you are using.
- A link to documentation you used and the specific step at which you’re failing.
- Information about any variations you made that differ from the instructions.
- Surround code and console output with backticks (`) for easy reading. Example:
Text beginning and ending with backticks
- When your issue is solved, prepend [Solved] to the title of your topic. This helps other users who encounter the same problem in the future. For example, [Solved] Error message: Component X failed to start.