I can’t configure SSL with Let’s Encrypt on Mattermost Docker
Steps to reproduce
- Install Mattermost Production Docker by following the instructions here.
- Prior to building images, in
docker-compose.ymlcomment out the 2 lines for team edition and 2 lines for MATTERMOST_ENABLE_SSL.
- Access to the server within a browser : Mattermost run successfully without SSL
- Go to System Console => Configuration and change :
- site url : https://…
- listen address : :443
- Connection Security : TLS
- Use Let’s Encrypt : true
- Forward port 80 to 443: true
- Restart server (
- Try to access Mattermost server from browser : the URL is redirected from http to https, but the server can’t be reached (“Connection failed” in Firefox).
Well, I want to enable SSL with the Mattermost production Docker.
Am I missing something ? Step 4 of the production Docker documentation redirect here but it doesn’t mention the Let’s Encrypt setting available in the System Console.
Thank you !