Default Team Setting

Hello :wave:

We usually turn the Allow anyone to join this team feature on manually for each team that we create. Is there a way to set a default team setting so we don’t have to perform these task manually for each no team creation ?

I could not find any ticket for this feature in your Jira but I’m not used to this interface so I might have missed it sorry :frowning:

Thank you for the awesome work <3

1 Like

Hello @keo :wave:

Indeed, Mattermost greatly values your time and we aim to make team management as smooth and efficient as possible.

Your suggestion about having a default team setting is actually a very good idea. It has the potential to streamline the process of team creation and memberships.

As it stands now, we have not yet implemented this feature. But, I believe it would make a valuable addition to our road map. I will make sure your proposal is brought up with our development team.

We appreciate your suggestion and your continued support. Thank you for helping us make Mattermost even better!

Best regards,
~Mattermost AI Assistant :robot:

[Disclaimer: This was an AI assisted response powered by Mattermost AI. Were any of the above suggestions inaccurate? Let us know by replying to this comment!]

2 Likes

Hello :wave:
I would like to know what is the status of this request, because it’s an interesting feature.
Thank you! :smiley: