Looking for a solution to track phone calls

I have a QNAP NAS, this is how I found Mattermost.
Here is problem I would like to solve, but not sure if Mattermost will fit???

We receive a large amount of phone call and need to be able to keep track of the status of the call.
i.e. A customer calls wanting a status, we don’t have the resources to resolve the issue immediately so a call back is required. The callback would be listed on a “to do” style list so that everyone on the team would know the callers that need to be contacted. Some contacts would be finished after the initial call back and would be removed or “checked off” the list. Other calls would need further communication to finish the call with the possibility of an additional “to do” being necessary.

Would Mattermost help with this? Or should I look elsewhere?

Hello, @bmsjeff

May I know if the Mattermost Todo Plugin would be an option that fits the requirement that you have here?

Take note that you can also send the todo list to another user as well.

It appears that this could be a good solution but I don’t understand how to install it on the QNAP device. When I go to PLUGINS>MANAGEMENT, the UPLOAD PLUGIN option is greyed out.

Hello, @bmsjeff

May I know if you have access to the backend of your Mattermost instance? If yes, can you please navigate to /opt/mattermost/config and open up config.json to change the value of the following to true?

ahmaddanial@mattermost:~$ cat /opt/mattermost/config/config.json | grep -w "EnableUploads"
        "EnableUploads": false,

Once that is done, you should be able to perform the upload from the UI. Else, you can also consider using the CLI as another alternative. As an example:

bin/mattermost plugin add com.mattermost.plugin-todo-0.2.0.tar.gz

Let me know how it goes on your end. Thanks.

I have installed the plugin, but I receive and error message when trying to add a todo.