Cannot login using mobile app

Hey,
I cannot login to Mattermost app.
I click login with gitlab, then pick google account - on notebook browser’s this way I log. I try to repeat it on mobile app and get “error 403: disallowed_useragent
Google can’t sign you in safely inside this app. You can use Google sign-in by visiting this app’s website in a browser like Safari or Chrome.

I have iPhone se (2016), iOS 13.6

What Mattermost mobile app version as well as server version are you on?

Mattermost app: v1.34.0
Mattermost server version: 5.24.2

Do you see the same issue on browser / desktop app, or only on the mobile app?
Do you use the same URL to log into Mattermost on both the browser and in the mobile app?

Also, is this a new issue with mobile app v1.34.0, or have you seen this before?

1. “Do you see the same issue on browser / desktop app, or only on the mobile app?”
    Only mobile app. On iPhone’s web browser it’ok. On my computer, Linux, both: app&browser also ok.

2. “Also, is this a new issue with mobile app v1.34.0, or have you seen this before?“
    I downloaded the app about one week ago, so I don’t know.

Is the error happening with any other apps?

Are any other users on the same server experiencing this?

I asked our team about this and they mentioned that Google oauth is not supported on the mobile app yet.

1 Like

Thanks for info. That’s a pity. And do you have already in plans to implement this way of login or is it “maybe… some day… in some unknown future…”?