How to enable Channel Bookmarks In MM 10.1.1?

In docs changelog pr, it’s said that featture channel bookmarks is enabled.

My question is how to enable it, I have searched system admin console but found nothing.

Is it a feature that is only available to enterprise edition?

Hi @Aqua1661, channel bookmarks are indeed available in Mattermost 10.1.1, and you can find instructions on how to enable them in the documentation here; this feature is available for both the open-source and enterprise editions, so feel free to check it out! Let us know if you have any further questions.

Thank you for your replying. But I’m still confused. Is there a way to use channel bookmark completely via GUI like web app? The documentaion you provided is API Reference, I do find channel bookmarks API on it. As not all members of my team have base knowledge of programming, I hope there’s some methods to use channel bookmarks via GUI.

Hi @Aqua1661, I understand the confusion! Currently as I understand it, channel bookmarks are primarily accessible through the API, and there isn’t a GUI-based method directly within the web app yet. However, feedback like yours is really valuable, and I encourage you to share this feature request on our UserVoice forum. That way, it can be considered for future updates! Let me know if you have any other questions or need further clarification.

Thank you for your explaination! I noticed that this pr(MM-54416: Channel Bookmarks Web UI by calebroseland · Pull Request #25889 · mattermost/mattermost · GitHub) about channel bookmark UI has been merged into master branch and was part of milestone 9.11. In this PR, webapp operations videos are listed, that’s awesome. So how to do that in 10.1.1? Or this feature is temporarily disabled in frontend? If the answer is the later one, when will this feature be enabled completely?