Invitation email sent but "Join Now" button is not clickable

Summary
Invitation email sent but “Join Now” button is not clickable the button seems to have no link embedded.

Steps to reproduce
How can we reproduce the issue (what version are you using?)

Expected behavior
When inviting new user, he should receive an email with a working “Join Now” button so that he can register and join channels.

Observed behavior

This is a fresh new install using official documentation, without single customisation. Emails are being sent without problem via SMTP, the email is sent with text, the Header logo is not displayed and the link is inactive.

I also just discovered that even when I try to copy the invitation link, nothing is copied:

Anyone can help please?

Finally, I am giving up. I spent several hours configuring this but finally to find out that the mobile app can’t be used to view boards.

I hope team will work on it because today, mobile is key.

Good luck team

Hi Shema and welcome to the Mattermost forums!

I tried to reproduce the problem you’re seeing here, but failed to do so - do you still have your installation running and if so, could you attach one of those mails here or post the sourcecode of the mail here so we can look further into why this might happen?

Is your Mattermost server’s SiteUrl set to http:// which is maybe forbidden or treated as an insecure link in your environment or is this variable not set at all?

With regards to boards on mobile:Boards is relatively new to the Mattermost suite and the focus currently is on the integration into the product as well as to add some basic functionality. Mobile on boards will follow as one of the next features as soon as the mobile v2 app is released, which will happen this January and builds the foundation for allowing to use boards and other plugins on the mobile platform.

exactly this issu happens to me

Hi reny and welcome to the Mattermost forums!

Can you confirm that the SiteUrl configuration value is properly set in your installation?

thanks for answering:
How do I do that confirmation?

That depends on your deployment method.
On binary deployments, you can find the config.json file in the directory /opt/mattermost/config/config.json (if you used the default directories). Search for the string SiteUrl in there.

When you used the docker-compose deployment, you should check the environment variable MM_SERVICESETTINGS_SITEURL in your .env file.