Mattermost app crashing after android 8.1 update

Mattermost app was running smooth prior to me updating my Google Pixel 2 XL to Android 8.1. As now I open the app it loads a blank screen on startup and gradually few sec later crashes itself. Any fix?

Update: As I uninstalled and reinstalled the fresh version the app has been running smooth once again :slight_smile:

Shawn Yadav
Showbox Tutuapp

Hi @shawnyadav,

Thanks for the report,

Can you share which server version of Mattermost you have installed? Perhaps updating to the latest version will resolve the issue for you as we recently fixed this bug.

Perhaps you can try reproducing on our nightly build server running off the latest master and let us know whether it still reproduces?

Yes, working in my phone too :slight_smile: Tutuapp

Can you share which server version of Mattermost you have installed? Perhaps updating to the latest version will resolve the issue for you as we recently fixed this bug.

Hi, I have updated my iPhone 7 from iOS 10 to iOS 11.4 today and now as I will open City Island

4 the game will only display black screen during startup and crash itself. Group D Admit Card Can you please help?
Thanks

Hi, @allo11

Since you are facing an issue specific to the City Island game rather than Mattermost, I would recommend you to reach out to the Sparkling Society support team directly for assistance - https://www.sparklingsociety.net/contacts/ Hope that helps.