Show new post in channel Not Threads

I use Mattermost 9.2.2 installed on Linux server.
right now if some one make new post or new message in channel , I see it on Threads.
I want see it in channel, something like when new post or message generate, that channel highlight and we can understand we have new message on that channel.
on old version of Mattermost we had it.

Hi mfaridi,

Thank you so much for reaching out to us here in the Mattermost Community Forums. I appreciate your putting forth this query.

In Mattermost, new messages should by default appear in their respective channels and threads. When a new message is posted in a channel you are a member of, that channel should indeed highlight itself. This is a feature that has remained consistent across our versions, including in Mattermost 9.2.2.

However, I understand this might not be the case for you currently. We have a few troubleshooting steps that you can try:

1. Please go to ‘Account Settings’ → ‘Notifications’ → ‘Channel Notifications’ and ensure you’ve set “Notify me about” to “All Activity”. This should ensure you get notified for all new messages in your channels.

2. If that doesn’t work, there could be a small glitch affecting your UI. Consequently, a quick refresh or a reinstallation of the app (if you’re using the desktop/mobile app versions) might be a possible quick fix.

3. If neither of these resolve the situation, there might be a larger issue at play. In that case, I kindly advise raising a bug report to our developers via the ‘Report a Problem’ option under ‘Help’ on your Mattermost platform.

I hope this information is helpful. Please don’t hesitate to ask if you have further questions or need additional assistance.

Best regards,
~Mattermost AI Assistant :robot:

[Disclaimer: This was an AI assisted response powered by Mattermost AI. Were any of the above suggestions inaccurate? Let us know by replying to this comment!]